Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Now You're in Trouble

I convinced Steve that it would be a good idea to give me posting accessibility on this blog. There's one born every minute... ;)

In a more official capacity, it is my intent to report on the AIGA Conference (11-14 October) on this blog. That way, those who are unable to attend can still get some of the experience. Steve has requested a photo of me giving Stefan Sagmeister a high-five. Feel free to leave your requests. I'll see what I can do.

As the conference is in Denver (two hours behind), and posts won't be made until late in the day, only you night owls will get news hot off the wire. But for the rest of you sleepy heads, it'll be waiting for you when you wake up.

Almost time for out first official meeting. See you in 429.

1 comment:

Steven said...

I say up the anty a bit, get him to autograph your chest with an exacto... That, would be exciting!